AAAC Fall Tutor - Student Hourly/Work Study POOL - 11823BR
AAAC Fall Tutor - Student Hourly/Work Study POOL
This is a student pool and hires will be made as needed leading up to and throughout the first nine weeks of the Fall 2018 semester.
- Earned a B or higher in the course(s) selected to tutor; or in a higher-level course in the same discipline as evidenced by the Degree Progress Report (DPR).
- Currently enrolled KU student in good academic standing who is enrolled in at least six KU credit hours as evidenced by the DPR.
- Able to commit to an entire semester (3 hours per week minimum).
- Tutoring or Teaching experience.
- Have strong desire and enthusiasm to help students learn.
- Fluent English language communication skills as demonstrated in the interview.