AAAC Programmer and Web Support (Student Hourly or Work Study) - 11869BR
AAAC Programmer and Web Support (Student Hourly or Work Study)
- Familiarity with object-oriented PHP programming.
- Experience with relational database systems (i.e. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.).
- Excellent written communication skills as evidenced by application materials.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in the summer session. Student hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students.
All KU IT personnel are required to abide by University and Information Technology security and network policies and KU IT policies and procedures. Personnel must sign a confidentiality agreement and data usage agreement annually.
- Current enrollment or completion of EECS 368 (Programming Language Paradigms) and/or 448 (Software Engineering I).
- Experience producing technical documentation.
- Experience with and/or knowledge of the following:
- CMS System (Drupal/WordPress)
- Git or other version control system
- SSH, FTP, etc.
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Marketing/Integration
- Photoshop or other graphics software
- Understanding of web accessibility and ADA compliance.
- Experience with development in a UNIX/LINUX environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn rapidly.
Additional Candidate Instructions
To ensure consideration submit application by 11:59 pm on June 1, 2018.