AAAC Student Assistant –Academic Engagement, Wescoe 4017 - 11884BR
AAAC Student Assistant –Academic Engagement, Wescoe 4017
- Enrolled in at least 6 hours at KU.
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale).
- Strong proven written communication skills and attention to detail as evidenced by application materials.
- Strong proven verbal communication skills as evidenced by the interview and references.
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team as evidenced by work experience and/or coursework.
- Familiarity with PCs and Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Prior experience in an office/customer service setting.
- Knowledge of basic office procedures, including experience with heavy volumes of phone and walk in traffic.
- Ability to work with a wide range of students, faculty, and staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and be sensitive to the needs of those utilizing AAAC services.
- Prior experience with tabling events, information fairs, and clearly presenting information.
- Familiarity with campus layout.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins June 1, 2018.