AAAC Student Assistant- Work Study Only - 10625BR
AAAC Student Assistant- Work Study Only
- Enrolled in at least 6 hours at KU for the Spring 2018 semester and eligible for Federal Work Study.
- Effective written communication skills as evidenced by application materials.
- Able to work independently and efficiently as evidenced by work experience and/or coursework.
- Familiarity with PCs and Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Prior experience in an office/customer service setting.
- Knowledge of basic office procedures, including experience with heavy volumes of phone traffic.
- Ability to work with a wide range of students, faculty, and staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and be sensitive to the needs of those utilizing AAAC services.
- Experience with tabling events, information fairs, and clearly presenting information.
- Familiarity with campus layout to aid in efficient mail delivery.
- Prior experience in web design, editing, or use of CMS.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins on 1/15/18. Application deadline is 1/31/18, and applicants are encouraged to apply early. Anticipated start date is 2/8/18.