AAACAAAC Student Graphic Design Intern—Student Hourly or Work Study - 11924BR
AAACAAAC Student Graphic Design Intern—Student Hourly or Work Study
- A strong design portfolio. Preferably online as described in application materials.
- A resume highlighting relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) as demonstrated in application materials.
- Basic photography skills and competency with a DSLR camera.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail as demonstrated in the application materials.
- Excellent verbal communication skills as demonstrated in the interview.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Enrolled in either the School of Design or the School of Journalism.
- Previous professional experience in rebranding or repositioning.
- Social media experience.
- Knowledge of basic public relations and marketing principles.
- A creative and innovative thinker with the ability to create content in the appropriate voice for the organization.
- Ability to efficiently research trends and best practices.
- A self-disciplined, self-starter and proficient in time management.
- A positive attitude and a history of a strong work ethic.
- Be able to work hard but keep it fun.
- Be able to successfully and simultaneously manage many tasks of a broad variety in a timely and efficient manner.
- Have experience working in a team.
- The desire to contribute to a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Online application, a resume, cover letter, and brief writing sample and graphic design portfolio.
5MB file limitation on uploaded attachments.