Academic Day Tutor/Mentor - 12466BR
Academic Day Tutor/Mentor
Hours will vary based upon need, but up to 10 hours per week, during school hours and after school.
- Ability and willingness to commute to Topeka
- Experience working with students in an academic or mentoring capacity
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills, as evidenced by the application materials and interview
- Work-study eligible college students
- Education major, or certified teacher
- Willingness to attend & chaperone 5-day residential camp during the summer
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins August 6, 2018, and continues until positions are filled.