Accompanist/Musician for Theatre -- POOL - 8032BR
Accompanist/Musician for Theatre -- POOL
- Experience serving as an accompanist in a university setting
- Proficiency in a variety of musical styles and the ability to sight read
- During the semester term of the appointment the student must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Ability to work well with a conductor and students and have the ability to take direction
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and culturally diverse campus environment
Additional Candidate Instructions
This is a POOL posting. Hires will be made as needed throughout the posting period which ends 05/19/17. Start date will vary depending on departmental needs.