Admin Assist to the Architecture & Design Chairs - 10260BR
Admin Assist to the Architecture & Design Chairs
Administrative Support for Design Chair
Provides clerical support and serves as receptionist in the office; organizes meetings on behalf of Chair; assists chair with a variety of tasks including notifying faculty about departmental meetings and preparing materials for meetings; assists chair in preparing reports and other documents required for administrative purposes, in preparing classroom schedules, and prepares, distributes and collects department C&I Surveys.
Assists with copying and other office procedures, provides clerical support for department-level committee, updates and posts office hours.
- Preference given to non-Architecture or Design students.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills as demonstrated from application and interview process.
- Previous administration assistant, reception or clerical office experience.
- Highly organized as demonstrated by previous positions held.
- Mac/PC experience.
- Experience with Excel, Slide Room and Brass Ring systems.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application Review begins January 16, 2018, and will be ongoing until the position is filled.
During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).