Ambassador Program Student Hourly - 9824BR
Ambassador Program Student Hourly
20% - Recruitment and transition events.
10% - Make phone calls and write notes to prospective students from targeted areas.
10% - Updating and creating social media.
10% - Reach out to teacher education groups in local high schools to attract these students to KU and the SOE and build programing.
2. KU undergraduate student enrolled, and in good academic standing, in a School of Education degree program.
3. Have completed 40 hours of coursework by the end of fall 2017 semester.
4. Be admitted to a School of Education program by the end of fall 2017 semester.
5. Previous experience working with the public as evidenced in application materials.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
3. Demonstrated ability to work independently.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of University offices and academic programs.
5. Ability to establish rapport with peers, students, parents, faculty and staff.
6. Ability to set a positive tone for interaction, demonstrating responsibility and respect for other’s rights, feelings, lifestyles, diverse backgrounds.
7. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
8. Experience managing social medial accounts on behalf of an organization including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
9. Ability to work in a team and to be flexible.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications begins on September 8, 2017 and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants. To ensure consideration, apply before the application review date.