Assistant to the Costume Shop Manager -- POOL - 15712BR
Assistant to the Costume Shop Manager -- POOL
5% - Conduct research and recommend purchases or make purchases online or locally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Theatre or a related field OR a minimum of one year’s experience working in a wardrobe department
- Evidence of demonstrated competency in the construction and alterations of costumes as evidenced in application materials or from previous work experience
- Ability to perform physical tasks associated with this occupation, including bending, reaching, climbing, walking up and down stairs, and moving objects up to 50 lbs.
- Flexibility to work around performance schedules
- MFA in Costume Design or a related field
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills
Additional Candidate Instructions
This is a pool posting. Review of applications will be ongoing and hires will be made as needed throughout the posting period. To ensure consideration submit application by review date.