Assistant Researcher Senior - 13066BR
Assistant Researcher Senior
10% - Literature searches and analysis of published data. Generation and review of experimental documentation including report generation, daily recording of experimental procedures and results generated by the individual in laboratory notebooks.
5% - Maintain certain laboratory equipment and record keeping. Train other lab personnel on the proper use and care of specialized equipment, provide general assistance to other lab personnel.
5% - Assure compliance with safety programs. Other duties as assigned.
- Masters in organic chemistry or closely related field and educational background in organic synthesis, medicinal chemistry and chemical biology and/or other related fields, OR Bachelor's degree in organic chemistry or closely related field with educational background in organic synthesis, medicinal chemistry and chemical biology and/or other related fields with 3 years experience in organic synthesis.
2. Experience with solid phase peptide synthesis.
3. Demonstrated ability to work successfully as part of a collaborative research effort.
4. Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Experience in medicinal chemistry or chemical biology.
Additional Candidate Instructions
1. A cover letter addressing how you meet the required and preferred qualifications.
2. Curriculum vitae/Resume
3. Contact information for three professional references.
Review of applications begins 11/12/2018 and continues until a qualified pool of applicants has been identified.