Assistant Researcher - 11979BR
- 40% C. elegans husbandry related to functional transcriptomics, including microscopy, growth, cell dissociation, and FACS cell sorting.
- 40% Molecular biology related to functional transcriptomics, such as cloning, PCR, nucleic acid extraction, CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing, and next generation sequencing library preparation.
- 20% Assistance as needed with general lab tasks such as solution and media preparation, lab organization and cleanliness, and ordering.
- B.S. in Biology or related field.
- Experience with molecular biological techniques as evidenced by application materials.
- Experience with C. elegans husbandry.
- Experience will cell dissociation and sorting.
- Experience with fluorescence microscopy.
- Experience with CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Initial review of applications begins 06/05/2018 and will continue as long as required to identify a qualified pool.