Assistant Researcher - 17515BR
- 35% Oversee and complete general lab tasks such as solution and media preparation. Oversee general lab organization and cleanliness, oversee lab supply needs, and conduct ordering of laboratory supplies and reagents.
- 35% Manage the records and curation of laboratory C. elegans strain collection and other laboratory collections including plasmids and oligonucleotide primers.
- 30% Conduct experiments related to ongoing projects in the lab under supervision by senior lab PI. These experiments involve C. elegans functional transcriptomics, genetics, microscopy, and molecular biology.
- B.S. in Biology or related field.
- Demonstrated experience with molecular biology laboratory techniques as evidenced by application materials.
- Strong organizational and communication skills as evidenced by application materials.
- Experience working in a molecular biology research laboratory.
- Experience with organizing and maintaining laboratory records.
- Experience with laboratory ordering.
- Experience working with C. elegans.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins on August 12, 2020 and will continue until a qualified applicant pool has been identified.