Child Care Assistant - 14850BR
Child Care Assistant
This position’s hours are on an on-call basis not to exceed 20 hours per week. Primary on-call days are Saturdays, Tuesdays and Thursdays between 8 am and 5 pm.
20% -communicating with Research Aides regarding childcare-related tasks, implementing childcare procedures, and regularly reporting to the PAIR Project staff about childcare events and experiences.
5% - Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- At least one year of child care experience in an organizational setting.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Reliable transportation to travel to and from research appointments in the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- Valid driver's license by time of appointment.
- Successfully pass a TB test and criminal background check.
- Ability to physically interact with children, including bending, kneeling, sitting on the floor and lifting up to 40 pounds either with or without accommodation.
- Previous training in child development.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as demonstrated by application materials.
- CPR training.
- First Aid training.
Additional Candidate Instructions
This posting has been reopened and applications will continue to be accepted to obtain a pool of qualified applicants.