Edwards Campus Welcome Center Customer Service Associate - 11506BR
Edwards Campus Welcome Center Customer Service Associate
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Available to work evening, weekend, and summer hours.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite as demonstrated in the application material.
- Commitment to high quality customer service as evidenced by application materials.
- Effective communicator via phone, email, and other virtual means.
- Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours within a KU Edwards academic program.
- Familiar with KU Edwards Welcome Center processes.
- Experience in a customer service position.
- Experience multitasking / executing multiple projects simultaneously.