EECS Office Assistant - Student Hourly - 11126BR
EECS Office Assistant - Student Hourly
Photocopying, filing, completing data entry as assigned by staff or faculty. Sorts and distributes mail. Special project assignments.
- Have general knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook, as evidenced in application materials
- Not seeking a degree within the School of Engineering
- Current KU student enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours
- Available to work 10-20 hours per week
- Available to work over the lunch hour, particularly 11:00a to 1:00p.
- Receptionist experience, as evidenced in application materials.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task.
- Proven dependability through previous work experience.
- Available to work during summer semester.
- A complete application includes a cover letter and resume.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Please apply by May 11, 2018