Equipment Room Assistant-POOL - 12197BR
Equipment Room Assistant-POOL
- Applicants must be enrolled in Film & Media Studies department and have completed Basic Video Production (275)
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments)
- Familiarity with Adobe CC Suite.
- Experience with video capture and transfer.
- Experience with audio and lighting.
- Experience with both Mac and PC.
Additional Candidate Instructions
This is a pool posting. Review of applications will be ongoing and hires will be made as needed throughout the posting period.