Front Desk Student Worker - Work Study - 11095BR
Front Desk Student Worker - Work Study
- Greet and receive visitors, students, faculty, staff, etc.
- Receive and transfer phone calls and messages.
- Schedule appointments.
- General clerical duties such as filing, typing letters or documents, scanning, faxing, photocopying, shredding and stocking office supply cabinet.
- Assist other office personnel with projects when needed.
- Maintain neatness in the office (straighten publications and bookshelves, dusting, watering plants, recycling).
- Other duties as assigned.
2. Enrollment at KU in at least six (6) hours for the spring 2018 semester.
3. Available to work various 2 hour shifts during the work week (Monday – Friday) from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
4. Available to work during summer break (June – August, 2018) and eligible for summer Federal Work Study.
2. Reception experience.
3. Familiarity with scanning documents.
4. Familiarity with Word, Excel, Outlook.