FSE Administrative Intern - 11640BR
FSE Administrative Intern
- Graduate Teaching Assistant in the Department of English at the University of Kansas
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Interest in Writing Program Administration.
- Experience with committee work or other administrative duties.
- Completed course work for the PhD in English.
Additional Candidate Instructions
To ensure consideration, submit application by 11:59 PM on 4/27/18. Application review begins on 4/28/18.