Functional Systems Analyst-P2P Help Desk - 12242BR
Functional Systems Analyst-P2P Help Desk
In addition to a competitive salary, KU offers great benefits to employees with up to 176 hours of paid vacation per year, 8 hours of sick leave earned every month, nine paid holidays plus one discretionary day, a retirement program, medical & dental insurance, life and disability insurance, other benefit plan options and State of Kansas discounts offered by various vendors. KU also offers employees educational and professional development opportunities.
KU is a great place to work!
30%- Work collaboratively with other Functional Analysts to perform tasks such as monitoring and troubleshooting supplier and order distribution errors and problems. Tasks may also include catalog related issues including enablement/maintenance and contract maintenance Consult with the Assistant Director of eProcurement, FMS, Payables, Purchasing and other FITC Support
Staff to resolve problems. Assist with system testing related to features, upgrades, and problem resolution, etc.
20%- Participate in and provide training for Purchasing and eProcurement and related financial systems, which includes assisting with training development, delivery, and coordination. This may include, but is not limited to coordinating departmental training with available resources, writing and editing instructional materials, delivering classroom system training to small groups and classes of ten or more, and one-on-one deskside training as necessary. Training is provided to support staff, managers, researchers, and faculty as needed. Duties may include supervision of student employees.
15%- Assist FMS team in evaluating and testing scenarios related to updates, custom fixes, problem resolution and enhancement projects in FITC.
5%- Other duties as assigned.
2. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including PowerPoint (samples of work may be requested).
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present in groups as evidenced by application materials and interviews.
4. Strong customer service skills and the ability to communicate to a wide constituency of business partners and users (as evidenced through the evaluation and interview process along with work history).
2. One (1) year experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), eProcurement, eBid Systems, Travel and Expense Systems, Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Procure-To-Pay (P2P) processes and systems.
3. Experience with Oracle Financials In the Cloud (FITC), CONCUR, PeopleSoft Financials and Maximo.
4. One (1) year Customer Service/Help Desk experience, with an emphasis in an automated business environment.
5. One (1) year working as a trainer or presenting information in an instructional environment on a regular basis.
6. Purchasing, Payables or Information Systems experience at a college or university.
7. eProcurement Catalog enablement and maintenance experience.
8. System or database contract management experience.