Graphic Design Intern - Student Hourly - 11642BR
Graphic Design Intern - Student Hourly
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include infographics, animated gifs/videos, event and workshop marketing materials, branded promotional items, website and social media graphics, posters, banners, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
- Work within existing brand framework and adhere to brand standards.
- Develop, produce and post social media content.
- Participate in meetings and brainstorming sessions related to the development of future marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Help with administration and production of departmental events.
- Other duties as requested.
- Previous experience using Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign as demonstrated in application materials.
- Demonstrated visual design skills set to an overall brand identity as presented in application materials.
- Must be enrolled in at least six hours at The University of Kansas.
- Knowledge of basic public relations and marketing principles.
- A creative and innovative thinker with the ability to understand the role of social networking, and create content in the appropriate voice for the organization.
- General knowledge of video editing and development skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and on multiple projects.
- Highly organized, very detailed and an excellent communicator
- Self‐disciplined, a self-starter, and proficient in time management.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Positive attitude and a history of strong work ethic.
- Able to work hard but keep it fun.
Additional Candidate Instructions
The deadline to submit applications is 11:59pm on April 29, 2018. Application review begins on April 30, 2018.