Graphic Design Student Assistant - 11871BR
Graphic Design Student Assistant
Typical projects will include visual identity elements, social media graphics, website assets, posters, brochures, booklets, billboards, banners, signage and fliers.
Typical clients include offices of the Chancellor, Provost, Public Affairs and Admissions.
• Participate in office brainstorming
• Work with other design staff to create compelling, on-brand campaigns for a variety of audiences
• Prepare files for production
• Work closely with staff art directors and creative director
- Must be pursuing a degree in design, illustration, visual communication or related field.
- University of Kansas student currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours during the academic year.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, time management skills as demonstrated in the application material.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to collaborate with a team.
- Strong graphic design skills as demonstrated in a portfolio of work.
- Macintosh computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Availability throughout the academic year.
- Strong understanding of working within a brand or established system.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Deadline: Sunday, May 27th, 2018 (midnight)