How to disable common pop-up blockers
Windows XP Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. On the Tools menu, point to Pop-up Blocker, and then click Turn Off Pop-up Blocker
Tip To temporarily allow a site to display pop-ups, click the Information Bar when it notifies you that a pop-up has been blocked. Then click Temporarily Allow Pop-ups.
Note If you want to see pop-ups that are blocked when you have this setting turned on, hold down the CTRL key while the window opens.
1. Open Safari.
2. On the Safari menu, uncheck Block Pop-Up Windows
3. On the Safari menu, point to Preferences…
4. Click the Security tab and uncheck the Block Pop-Up Windows option.
1. Open Internet browser
2. Right click on Blocked message on Google Toolbar and uncheck Google.
Note: This will disable the entire Google Toolbar.
3. If you did Step 2 and you have viewed the pop-up you were trying to view, you can re-enable the Google Toolbar by right clicking on the Internet browser toolbar and checking Google.