Implementation Assistant/Editor - 16004BR
Edit a variety of ATLAS documents as needed, including training manuals, training modules, presentations, website content, grant proposals, technical documentation, reports, and correspondence.
20% - Other Editing
Provide support as needed, including but not limited to, formatting documents, tracking editing tasks and documents, providing read-behind and peer edits, cross-training staff, and writing or co-writing documents as needs arise.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of one-year editing experience
- Attention to detail and excellent written communication skills in English as demonstrated by application materials
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office applications, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Access
- One year experience editing professional documentation such as training materials, presentations, website content, grant proposals, and correspondence
- Experience using Microsoft Word track changes feature to edit documents
- Knowledge of APA style, as demonstrated by the application materials
- Bachelor's degree in education, science, English, or mathematics
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Demonstrated ability in using Microsoft Word templates, styles, and formatting
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins November 26, 2019 and continues until the position is filled.