IT Business Relationship & Service Level Manager - 11893BR
IT Business Relationship & Service Level Manager
- 30% - Act as consistent point of contact for KU IT to their customers – the KU business units.
- 15% - Establish, maintain and nurture business customer relationships and define a communication and collaboration protocol that best suits each customer’s specific needs.
- 15% - Maintain Customer and Service Agreement portfolios.
- 15% - Represent the needs and interests of the business units to KU IT.
- 10% - Maintaining the Edcause Membership responsibilities. Including data collection, reporting, and peer institution benchmarking.
- 10% - Establish service level agreements (SLAs) with the customers and lead service level performance reviews with the customers and service team.
- 5% - Serve as an escalation point between business partners and KU IT.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business, marketing, or related field.
- Five (5) years of related experience and two (2) years of experience in a progressively responsible management role.
- Knowledge of service management methodologies and willingness to pursue certification.
- Knowledge of continuous operational improvement processes and methodologies.
- Experience working with senior leadership to align strategies, solutions and products.
- Experience working with customers to define and implement strategy.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to actively listen, elicit information, comprehend customer issues/needs and recommend solutions.
- Strong negotiation skills as demonstrated in application materials and proven record for successfully engaging in new business strategies.
- Excellent skills in building and maintaining customer relationships as demonstrated in previous work history.
- Experience in developing and developing proposals to customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as demonstrated by application materials and experience.
- Experience working in a higher education environment is a strong plus.
- Ability to interact efficiently with technical and non-technical teams with the ability to gather technical information and translate for the business and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills exercising a high level of detail.
- Ability to work independently on initiatives.
- Strong relationship management and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrates creativity, innovation and ethical thinking in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer.
- Ability to analyze complex business challenges and impact to facilitate service delivery.
- Experience in methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of business functions and processes.
- Experience in contract management.
- Experience in recognizing opportunities to build efficient and effective performance and explore solution strategies.
Additional Candidate Instructions
A cover letter addressing how required qualifications are met.
3 Professional References
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deadline for applications is Friday June 1st, 2018