Japanese Tutor for Project GO - 11630BR
Japanese Tutor for Project GO
- Native or near native oral and written communication skills in Japanese as evidenced in application material or during interview
- Demonstrated communication skills in English as evidenced during interview
- Experience tutoring or teaching any academic subject
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments to enroll in 1 credit hour DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments)
- Experience in language teaching or in tutoring English-speaking students in Japanese.
Additional Candidate Instructions
To ensure consideration, submit application by 11:59PM on May 10, 2018. Application review begins May 11, 2018.