Jayhawk Debate Institute Office Assistant - 11136BR
Jayhawk Debate Institute Office Assistant
2-week camp runs : June 24 - July 7, 2018
3-week camp runs: June 24 - July 14, 2018
- Handle daily office activities including but not limited to: answering phone calls, coordinating student check-outs from parents with campers, organizing files for distribution to labs, and management of relations between housing and staff.
- Drive campers (as needed) to the student health center.
- Pick up mail on a daily basis and distribute to the campers from Hashinger Hall.
- Judge debates during the camp tournament(s).
- Participate in all camp activities.
- The successful applicant must be able to listen to and follow directions
- This position runs from June 24 - July 14, 2018
2 week camp: June 24 - July 7, 2018
3 week camp: June 24 - July 14, 2018
- Must be an active member of the NDT/CEDA High School policy debate community as stated in application materials.
- Previous leadership experience as indicated in application materials or from past work experience.
- Previous experience with general office procedures as stated in application materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies or a related field.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Previous experience working at a debate camp.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins on May 4, 2018. Please apply by the review date for first consideration.