KU Card Center-Student Hourly or Work Study - 11868BR
KU Card Center-Student Hourly or Work Study
Student will be responsible to greet customers who enter the office and proceed with making their KUID card and/or other university cards for several campus offices. Office assistant will be operating cameras, printing stations, answering office phones, running errands on campus, and completing miscellaneous duties as assigned. Student hourly will also be responsible for recording work on daily spreadsheets and combining information for monthly reports.
- Currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at KU.
- Must be available to work between classes during the school year from 8:00am and 4:30pm, Monday thru Friday, with the possibility of a few weekends.
- Must be available to work Summer and Breaks: work days (Monday thru Friday) between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm with the possibility of a few weekends.
- Should have excellent customer service skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Prior knowledge of business office operations and office equipment i.e. fax, copier, PC experience is helpful.
- Ability to multitask and work in an occasionally fast-paced environment.
- Should be able to work well with others.
- Eligible for Federal Work Study funding.
Additional Candidate Instructions
All applications must be submitted online. It is preferred that you include a cover letter, resume, and three references to support your application
Application review will begin 05/11/18 and continue until all positions are filled.
Contact Information to Applicants
Linette Williams or Denise Ingram (785) 864-5845