Lecture Undergraduate Teaching Assistant (UGTA) for PHSX 210 - 11405BR
Lecture Undergraduate Teaching Assistant (UGTA) for PHSX 210
- Assist instructor during the classroom lectures.
- Attend weekly organizational meetings.
- Run evening recitation sections.
- Must have previously taken PHSX 210, or its equivalent, and received a grade of B or better.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must:
- have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or
- be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or
- be enrolled in summer session or
- be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Experience teaching or tutoring.
- Major in ASTR, PHSX, or EPHX
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins on July 31st, 2018 and application deadline is July 30th, 2018 at 11:59pm. To ensure priority consideration, apply before the review date.