MGMT 305 Teaching Assistant - 11553BR
MGMT 305 Teaching Assistant
The teaching assistant will work closely with professor to coordinate grading of assignments and will be the point of contact for any Blackboard technical issues. Student will also be a resource for MGMT 305 class sessions. Student may also assist professor with research or other duties as assigned.
2. Familiar with navigation through Blackboard.
(as evidenced in application materials):
3. Student should be an effective communicator, both written and orally.
4. Student should exhibit the highest level of ethical conduct at all times.
5. Student must be available during scheduled online testing dates and times.
2. Student should be available during most class sessions for MGMT 305 (Lawrence campus).
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review date: 4/9/18