Office Assistant - Student Hourly - 12883BR
Office Assistant - Student Hourly
2. Experience working in an office performing accounting and administrative duties, as evidenced in application materials.
3. Organizational and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work independently on projects, as evidenced in application materials and interview.
2. Experience with Microsoft Excel.
3. Prior experience handling confidential materials.
4. Previous experience working with financial projects.
5. Experience working in an office environment.
6. Experience working in a fast paced and consistently busy environment.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Completion of the online application
Review of applications begins on September 17, 2018. To ensure consideration, please apply by then.