OPTIONS Student Leader - 10970BR
OPTIONS Student Leader
- Finding friends and making campus connections
- Finding jobs on campus
- Understanding scholarships, grants, and loans
- How to succeed in classes
- Using the “myKU” portal: how and why?
- How to access and understand a “Degree Progress Report”
- Preparing a graduation plan
- Managing my money
2. Must be classified as a sophomore or higher by hours and years of attendance by the summer of 2018 as evidenced in application materials.
3. Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 at time of application and throughout term of employment as evidenced in application materials.
2. Strong ability to present to various groups of individuals
3. Ability to relate well with students, faculty, and administrators
4. Demonstration of responsibility, positive attitude, confidence, flexibility, team orientation, strong interpersonal skills, and high energy
5. Desire to learn about KU academic resources, policies, procedures, initiatives, and communities
6. Work study eligible
7. Personal experience overcoming barriers faced by first generation and low income students