Part Time Speech Language Project Assistant Researcher - 10522BR
Part Time Speech Language Project Assistant Researcher
- 40% - Provide interventions to children with autism between the ages of 5-8 who have minimal verbal skills.
- 20% - Collect data regarding intervention progress.
- 10% - Maintain fidelity of implementation and reliability standards as set by project coordinator
- 15% - Assist with standardized assessments of participants’ speech and language skills.
- 15% - Provide assistance with the coordination of data entry and verification.
- Bachelors degree or higher in speech and hearing science or related field (special education, applied behavior science, psychology, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with individuals with autism.
- Effective written and oral communication skills as evidenced by application materials, interview performance, and references.
- Excellent organizational skills as evidenced by application materials.
- Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Experience treating children with autism in school settings.
- Experience conducting standardized assessments of language and cognitive development .
- Experience with speech generating devices or other augmentative and alternative communication systems.
- Experience working on an externally funded research grant.
- Experience with computer software for data base management.
- Experience working with diverse people in a variety of situations.
- Ability to work independently and attend to details as demonstrated in work experience.