Part-Time Temporary Research Project Specialist - 10906BR
Part-Time Temporary Research Project Specialist
- Assist research team(s) with project implementation, grants & administrative procedures.
- Under direction, coordinate multi-state partnerships and organize field work, workshops, trainings, conferences and/or educational/research events.
- Act as a client liaison for program training and represent CPPR in a professional and positive manner.
- Draft materials (written, video, photo) for presentation, trainings and/or publication.
- Engage community users in the research, instruction and service of the unit.
- Assist with preparing charts, tables, graphs, pictures, scripts, photos or written summaries.
- Interface with public via email, phone, and webinars and assist to coordinate work.
- Data entry
- Coordinate revisions with design team and CPPR staff.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or high school diploma/GED and 3 years of related experience.
- Excellent writing skills as demonstrated in cover letter and application materials.
- Effective communication skills and English proficiency as evidenced by prior experience working with the public or by application materials.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently as demonstrated in application materials and work experience.
- Previous experience designing efficient solutions for a process or system.
- Minimum of one year experience with partnership coordination.
- Previous experience working in a team environment or managing the work of others as demonstrated by work experience.
- Familiarity with using a variety of technologies (e.g., iPads, cell phones, transcription devices, online applications)
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications begin on February 11, 2018, and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants. To ensure consideration, apply before the application review date.
This position is between 10 to 20 hours per week and is expected to last at least through August 31, 2018.