Peer Educator - 10706BR
- Serve as an ambassador to the Multicultural Student Government and its mission.
- Facilitate diversity education and social justice training, workshops, and/or presentations to student organizations, classes, and/or units or groups on campus.
- Engage with fellow peer educators to create workshops concerning issues about diversity education and social justice.
- Collaborate with fellow peer educators to promote training, workshops, and/or presentations.
- Research and create educational materials for upcoming workshops and training.
- Complete administrative tasks when needed.
- Must be enrolled a minimum of 12 hours at KU.
- Interest in social justice and diversity education, and working with individuals from various backgrounds as evidenced in application materials.
- Prior experience working on projects and/or organizations related to social justice and diversity education work.
- Availability to work 8-10 hours a week during the 2017-2018 academic year.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Cover letter addressing how you meet the required qualifications.
- Names with contact information of three references.
Selected candidates would be required to:
- Complete facilitator training and other periodic training with the Program Coordinator and /or OMA Staff.
- Attend orientation & training sessions throughout the school year.