Photographer - 11674BR
15% Assist with the supervision of students as well as assist by mentoring, interacting, and engaging with participants in group settings and group activities.
15% Serve as a positive role model for 6th/7th grade students, participate in all summer program activities, and provide guidance to students in areas of college access, career exploration, STEM and recreational activities.
5% Participate in staff training and all staff meetings.
5% Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of TRIO Talent Search.
2. Photography Background
3. Demonstrated excellent written communication, as evidence through application materials
4. Minimum 2 weeks of work experience with youth
Valid Driver’s license recommended
Stand – Constant
Walk - Constant
Lift Carry – 10 lbs – frequent
Lift Carry – 11-20lbs – frequent
2. Previous TRIO Experience/TRIO Alum
Additional Candidate Instructions
Your cover letter should also include answers to the following questions:
- Will you be working for another department or office on campus over the summer? If yes, what type of position? How many hours per week will you be working?
- Will you be taking any classes this summer?
- Please describe any experience you may have working with TRIO programs.
- Please describe any career exploration/planning knowledge and experience you may have.