Pool - Art & Architecture Library - Student Hourly - 10928BR
Pool - Art & Architecture Library - Student Hourly
- Assisting patrons at the circulation desk;
- Checking out and returning books;
- Assisting with course reserves;
- Helping to keep the book stacks in order & shelving books;
- Providing reference assistance with the online catalog, electronic resources, and reference books;
- Maintaining library copiers and printers;
- Answering the telephone and other duties as assigned.
- Must be enrolled in at least six credit hours.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills as demonstrated by application materials.
- Basic computer skills, as evidenced by application materials.
- Qualified for Work Study.
- Working experience in a library;
- Basic knowledge of art, architecture, and/or design;
- Reading knowledge in one of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, or Chinese.
- Past work experience demonstrating the ability to listen to instructions, learn quickly, practicing good judgment and a willingness to work independently.
- Past work experience demonstrating the ability to maintain an assigned schedule.
Additional Candidate Instructions
**In addition, please attach a schedule indicating your work availability during the following hours: Monday-Thursday 8am-10pm, Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday Noon-5pm, Sunday 1-10pm, when you would be available to work in the library.