POOL: EECS Grader-Student Hourly/Work Study - 19927BR
POOL: EECS Grader-Student Hourly/Work Study
Position will be terminated if KU GPA falls below the required minimum of 3.0.
- Current student in the EECS department or closely related discipline;
- Successful completion with a grade of at least a B in EECS 639 or a related course in numerical analysis or numerical methods;
- Maintain a minimum KU GPA of 3.0.
- Successful completion at KU with a grade of A in EECS 639.
- Be a student in the EECS department.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range