POOL - Lab Assistant Student Hourly/Work Study - 10691BR
POOL - Lab Assistant Student Hourly/Work Study
**During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- At least sophomore level standing at KU
- Good communication skills as evidenced by application materials
- At least 2 years of MS office experience as evidenced by experience
- 1 year prior experience with alternative fuels
- 6 months' prior laboratory experience
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application deadline: Ongoing - applications will be accepted throughout the semester and hires will made from applicant pool as needed.