POOL - Lecturer - Business Entrepreneurship - 11161BR
POOL - Lecturer - Business Entrepreneurship
Lecturers serve as participating members of departments and should engage in instruction-related activities beyond direct instruction. Examples include curriculum development committees, course improvement initiatives, and advising.
Applications will be reviewed and placed in a pool to be considered for teaching positions as needed. Applications will be accepted throughout the year. Appointments are one semester, renewable, subject to review and funding. The successful candidate must have appropriate authorization to work in the U.S. before employment begins. Any employment with the University of Kansas is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check.
- A Master of Entrepreneurship or related field.
- A clear ability to effectively teach entrepreneurship at the undergraduate and/or graduate levels.
- A Ph.D. in entrepreneurship or related field.
- A strong record of professional experience in entrepreneurship or related field.
- A demonstrated record of excellence in teaching courses in entrepreneurship.
- Ability to design and deliver new course successfully.
- Strong ties to the entrepreneurship professional community as demonstrated by employment or consulting activities.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Applications will be reviewed and placed in a pool to be considered for teaching positions as needed. Applications will be accepted throughout the year.