POOL - Lecturer - 13773BR
POOL - Lecturer
The start date will vary as the need arises and the appointment dates will coincide with the beginning of the academic semester.
Appointments are one semester, renewable, subject to review and funding. The successful candidate must have appropriate authorization to work in the U.S. before employment begins.
- Teach appropriate curricula, write and grade exams for curricula. Classes range from 100 level General Chemistry to 600 level Organic Chemistry classes.
- In case of absence, the lecturer must make arrangements for a substitute to teach class. Classes should not be canceled.
- Hold regular office hours for students involved in classes taught.
- Lecturer must abide by department, College and University policies and procedures.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry or related Physical Science/Engineering for undergraduate level teaching.
- PhD degree in Chemistry or related Physical Science/Engineering for graduate level teaching.
- Previous teaching experience in university/college setting as documented by cover letter and CV.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application Review Date: Ongoing - hires will be made as needed to address ongoing teaching needs.
Estimated Start Date: Ongoing, but will coincide with the start of applicable semester.