POOL - Lecturer - 8269BR
POOL - Lecturer
Application materials will be reviewed by the faculty and placed in a pool for consideration for teaching undergraduate courses in Leadership Studies consistent with departmental instructional needs.
The successful candidate must have appropriate authorization to work in the U.S. before employment begins.
- Teach a specified number of undergraduate courses per semester.
- Prepare for and attend all class meetings.
- Provide instruction for course(s). Classes may be 16-week, 8-week, or minimester format.
- Administer assignments, tests, evaluate student work, provide timely feedback to students, and assign grades.
- Be available for students involved in classes taught. “Office hours” may include a set time where students can contact the instructor, but must also include expectations for timely responses to student inquiries outside of a set contact time.
- Adhere to department, college and university policies
Evaluation of the following requirements will be made through (1) descriptions of work experience and educational experiences in letter of application, (2) record of accomplishments and productivity addressed in C.V., and (3) information provided from professional references.
- Master's degree in a related field for teaching undergraduate courses.
- Expertise on topic being taught (from educational or employment experience).
- At least one semester teaching experience (classroom or online) in a related field at the university level.
2. Prior experience teaching course of interest.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Deadline/ Review Date: Ongoing
Estimated Start Date: Ongoing
Contact Information to Applicants