POOL: Life Drawing Model - 10634BR
POOL: Life Drawing Model
- The ability to construct interesting poses from a variety of views
- To hold long poses if given regular breaks
- To string very short poses together for quick gestural drawings
- To be comfortable with a large variety of poses
- The willingness to work with the professor in class to provide special environments or costumes.
- High School diploma or GED equivalency.
- Ability to hold poses for extended periods of time.
- Stamina and flexibility.
- Respect for the classroom and the importance and discipline of drawing the human form.
- Dependable & punctual.
- Previous nude modeling experience.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications begins on January 3, 2018 and continues as needed.