POOL - Office Assistant - 11571BR
POOL - Office Assistant
1. Excellent communication, organizational and administrative skills, as evidenced by application materials.
2. Experience on a Study Abroad Program, as evidenced by application materials.
3. Attention to detail, as evidenced by cover letter and resume.
4. Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite, as evidenced by application materials.
5. Minimum enrollment in 6 credit hours.
- Administrative work experience.
- Self-motivated and independent. Familiarity with spreadsheet and database computer software (MS Excel, MS Access).
- Experience on a semester or academic year study abroad program.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Incomplete applications will not be considered.