POOL - Online Lecturer - 11177BR
POOL - Online Lecturer
Applicants will be reviewed and considered for teaching positions as needs arise. Applications will be accepted throughout the year. The successful applicant must have appropriate authorization to work in the U.S. before employment begins.
100% - Teach one or more sections of courses in areas such as Curriculum Development, Instructional Strategies, Literacy/Reading Education, and Teaching English as a Second Language.
- Earned doctoral degree in Curriculum & Instruction or other field appropriate to subject area being taught is required to teach graduate level courses.
- Evidence of the ability to teach and advise distance students in an online program.
- Excellent written and verbal skills as evidenced in published academic work, interview, and course evaluations.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully within a professional, team-based teaching and research setting.
- Publication and presentation record in area of emphasis.
- Experience delivering and evaluating online learning experiences and professional development for master teachers.
- Demonstrated proficiency with a wide range of technology applications specific to the online program environment including asynchronous course management systems, online advisement methods, and real time webinar systems for advisement.
- At least three years of direct experience working with students in a K-12 environment, either face-to-face or online.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications will be ongoing.