POOL - Online Lecturer - 8260BR
POOL - Online Lecturer
Applications will be reviewed and placed in a pool for future consideration. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. The successful applicant must have appropriate authorization to work in the U.S. before employment begins.
- Advanced degree in special education, educational leadership, educational psychology, or related human services fields for practicum assignments.
- Ph.D. or Ed.D. in special education, educational leadership, educational psychology or related human services field for graduate teaching assignments.
- Minimum of three years experience teaching, supervising, or coaching adult learners.
- Experience working in public schools providing integrated special education services for students with disabilities within general education classrooms.
- Expertise related to inclusive learning community program development, classroom supervision, online teaching, and school leadership experience.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Applications reviewed on an ongoing basis.