POOL-Outdoor Pursuits Assistant-Student Hourly - 11498BR
POOL-Outdoor Pursuits Assistant-Student Hourly
- Assisting participants with the acquisition of equipment and facility space.
- Structuring and organizing activities for participants.
- Enforcement of rock climbing policies and procedures.
- Belaying rock climbing participants on the Main Wall.
- Supervision of all climbing activities: lead climbing, bouldering, etc.
- Completing daily participation counts and supervisory reports.
- Implementing risk management and first aid procedures when necessary.
- Implement waiver signage and introduction to wall.
- Attending staff meetings and training.
- Assisting in all areas of Recreation Services as assigned.
- CPR/First Aid certification or become certified within two weeks after being appointed.
- Prior experience in route setting, climbing, and have working knowledge with outdoor equipment and climbing equipment as evident in application materials.
- KU student enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
Good communication skills.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Complete Application Includes:
- Online application
- Cover letter