POOL-Peer Educator-Student Hourly - 12909BR
POOL-Peer Educator-Student Hourly
Several Peer Educator positions will be available. Primary office hours will be 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. with occasional evening hours required for presentations to student groups.
- Must meet KU minimum enrollment requirement of 6 credit hours for student employment.
- Must have sophomore status with 30 credit hours completed at the University of Kansas.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Completion of KU FIN 101-Personal Finance course or similar course.
- Understanding of financial aid and/or personal finance issues.
- Knowledge of KU Campus and the various campus offices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge of computer programs including Word and Excel.
- Understanding of how to protect and maintain confidentiality.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Resume or Curriculum Vitae
10-12 hours per week
Will continue to hire until all positions are filled.