POOL - Postdoctoral Researcher. HBC - 10271BR
POOL - Postdoctoral Researcher. HBC
|The Higuchi Biosciences Center invites candidates to submit application materials which will be placed in a pool for consideration as needs for postdoctoral researchers arise. Qualified applicants will remain in the search pool for a period of one year. Current areas of specific research interest are:|
2. 25% - Submit grant proposals to appropriate federal agencies, private foundations, and corporations to secure funding to support research programs.
3. 20% - Actively participate in the activities of the Higuchi Biosciences Center including, but not limited to, participation in scientific seminars, participation in group meetings and relevant seminars, reporting progress for the benefit of reports, collaborating with Center scientists and presentation of scholarly work in appropriate local, regional, and national settings.
4. 5% - Preparation of scientific manuscripts for publication and assistance in compiling data for filing patents and seminars including maintenance of detailed records of research and findings. All relevant data must be recorded in a laboratory notebook following a standard style utilized by the laboratory.
NOTE: To be appointed at the Postdoctoral Researcher title, it is necessary to have the PhD in hand. Appointments made without a diploma or certified transcript indicating an earned doctorate are conditional hires and are appointed on an acting basis not to exceed six months. Upon verification of degree the appointment will be extended to its full duration.
2. Publications or other evidence of scholarly achievement.
3. Evidence of existing scientific collaborations.
4. Teaching experience.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Estimated Start Date: Ongoing
Application Instructions: A complete electronic application will include a detailed curriculum vitae, a cover letter, and the names and contact information for three professional references.