POOL: Postdoctoral Researcher - 10166BR
POOL: Postdoctoral Researcher
30% Prepare and present updates on ongoing research, provide written reports on research progress, participate in group meetings and present seminars to scientific community when asked.
20% Assist with supervision of graduate and undergraduate students with their research. Provide leadership to students and train them on proper procedures for all instruments and safety regulations in the laboratory setting.
10% Maintain an up-to-date file of current literature, referencing pertinent to the ongoing research project.
- Ph.D or ABD in Biology or related discipline.
- Strong research history in a field related to one or more of the Biology disciplines.
- Excellent communications skills as evidenced by application materials.
- Substantial experience working as a member of a research team.
- Supervisory experience in a laboratory setting.
- Evidence of existing scientific collaborations.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Deadline/Review Date: Applications will be accepted on an ongoing, continuous basis.
Estimated Start Date: Ongoing-hires will be made on an as needed basis.
Contact Information to Applicants
Ecology & Evolutionary Biology,
1200 Sunnyside Avenue, Rm 2041,
University of Kansas ,
Lawrence, KS 66045-7534,